You have until June 7, 2015 to register for a robust summer professional learning experience.
The 2015 Learning Environments for ALL Summer Institute will be held June 15 to 18 at the Hagerty Conference Center, 715 E. Front Street, Traverse City, Mich.
The Summer Institute will offer out-of-the-box thinking, creative solutions to persistent problems, dynamic speakers, and engaging learning opportunities designed to:
- improve your ability to teach ALL students
- jumpstart your summer planning (after you relax in Traverse City!)
- improve outcomes and experiences for your students
- address the needs of a diverse range of learners
- inform content area instruction, including literacy, math, social studies, and science
The math strand is constructed to complement and continue the math learning which happens in the (Mi)2 initiatives, including building numeracy, visualization and mathematical modeling, and intervention
lessons and strategies.
The conference is low-cost. For registration and hotel details, see http://mi2.cenmi.org/professionallearning-opportunities/summer-institute.