Earn CE certificates via many of these free and low-cost webinars, courses, and seminars. See edWeb.net, EduPaths.org, mits.cenmi.org, Kent County ISDs PD Hub, CECatalog, and ADDitudemag.com for additional instruction.
- How to Handle Difficult Parents, Tues., Jan. 9 at 5 p.m. EST on edWeb.net.
- Preschool Children with Challenging Behaviors: What to Do When Nothing Else Works, Wed., Jan. 10 at 2 p.m.EST on edWeb.net.
- Mixing Green Time with Screen Time, Thurs., Jan. 11 at 4 p.m. EST on edWeb.net.
- Creative Coding Rotation Stations for K-5 Classrooms, Thurs., Jan. 11, at 5 p.m. EST on edWeb.net.
- Cutting-Edge Research to Empower Schools to Support Students with Reading Disabilities, Wed., Jan. 17, at 3 p.m. EST on edWeb.net.
- What’s the Problem? Finding the Right Math Problem to Challenge Students, Wed., Jan. 17 at 4 p.m. EST on edWeb.net.
- Support Preschoolers’ Executive Function Skills with Music, Tues., Jan. 30, at 2 p.m. EST on edWeb.net.
- Accelerate Early Learning with Successful Use of Technology, Tues., Jan. 30, at 5 p.m. EST on edWeb.net.
- Dyslexia: Hidden Costs and Money-Saving Techniques for Districts, Wed., Jan. 31, at 3 p.m. EST on edWeb.net.